Whether to Contact Me
Please do contact me if all of the following are true:
- You believe that my background and my values align well with your needs.
- The engagement involves specific deliverables.
- The duration of the engagement is not expected to exceed about 3 months.
- You expect I will be paid per my rates.
- I would be working remotely or would be reimbursed for my expenses for traveling to your location. (I live in the southern suburbs of Denver.)
- I would be working as an independent contractor, via my sole proprietorship, and my earnings will be reported via 1099-MISC form.
Please don't contact me if any of the following are true:
- Any of the above Dos are not true!
- You do not have a specific proposal in mind.
- You are only seeking to establish a relationship with me. (I'm speaking to you recruiters and networkers out there! 😉)
How to Contact Me
What to send
If, after reviewing the above, you would like to discuss a possible engagement please reach out to me with the following information:
- Who: Your name, contact info, and your position with respect to the proposed engagement.
- What: A (very) short description of the engagement.
- When: The time period in which you expect the engagement to occur.
- Where: The location in which I will be expected to work during the engagement.
- How much: The amount you expect I would be paid for the engagement.
I do not expect precise answers to each of the above questions (especially timeframe, location, and reimbursement).
I expect these will be negotiated.
But I require an initial response so that neither of us wastes time on a proposal that has no chance of proceeding.
How to send it
You can contact me through either of the following methods:
Message me through
Email me at
I will do my best to respond to all legitimate contacts promptly. Thank you for your consideration!